Friday, November 07, 2008

Guest blogging at The Wedding Planners

I'm talking about my upcoming release, Rescued by the Magic of Christmas, over at The Wedding Planners blog today. Comments made there will count for this month's contest, so if you comment in both places that's double the entries!

Thanks for the continued wishes for hubby and me. He went to physical therapy yesterday. They're already moving his knee! They also took out the drain which was a relief for me since I was the one who had to drain it. Things are looking better already. Now I just need to finish the book! Sure wish my mom could stay for say, the next two weeks! She's been a huge help. I'm really going to miss her when she heads home tomorrow.

I plan to get back to blog hopping today or tomorrow and see what's been going on with all my friends out there. Hope all is well with you!