Saturday, February 14, 2009

Seattle in a Day

The alarm went off at 3:30 am. We were on the road by 4 and pulled into the parking lot at the Seattle Center a quarter before 7. The dancing started at 8 am and we got out of there at 4 pm. We stopped on the drive home so Chaos could take a walk and we could eat dinner. We arrived home around 7:30. Needless to say, I'm tried. We all went to bed early than I realized I hadn't done my challenge so got up to get my 14 of each in. I'll post the challenge for day 15 in the morning. I'm going back to bed.

Hope everyone had a nice Valentine's day!

12 comments:

Jane said...

I had a fun Valentine's Day. Hope everyone had a great one.

Brandy said...

We had a quiet Valentine's Day! Get some rest!

Melissa said...

No rest for me. It looks as if the stomach bug that's been going around has hit our house. I just got my son cleaned up. I'm going to sleep in his room with him in case he needs me. I should be happy. This is only the second time we've gotten hit with something like this.

I'm googling to see what I need to do. The last time he was four when this happened!

Dru said...

oh no, sorry about Son. I hope he feels better today.

Have a good Sunday.

catslady said...

We babysat our daughter's dog so they could go out for the day - it was the dog's birthday lol.

Virginia said...

I cleaned house all day on Valentines Day!

Marianne Arkins said...

Holy Cow! BUSY DAY.

Hope it was fun :-)

Brandy said...

I hope your Son is feeling better today!

housemouse88 said...

Valentine's Day was wonderful for us. Hope you recover from your outing. Have a great day.

limecello said...

Oh no for the early alarm! Dang! Busy day for you - and good for you for getting them done! I would've just done them the next day :P

Cheri2628 said...

Ugh, what a looong day!

Rottie_mom said...

Happy Valentine's day. Ran some errands and spent more $$ than anticipated lol, got my nails done (hair roots done on friday) and then just relaxed with my girls. Life is good!