Saturday, February 07, 2009

Crossfit Challenge Day 7

Today do:

7 sit ups, 7 pushups (or sub exercise) and 7 air squats.

Post to comments when you've done it!

I emailed the Climbing Cutie. He said an alternate to the air squats are step ups (stairs.) I've done step ups using a wooden box and even an aerobics step, but I've also used the staircase when I had nothing else. Check that Crossfit link from last week to watch a video if you aren't sure what I'm talking about.

Have a happy Saturday!

9 comments:

Dru said...

done

housemouse88 said...

DONE

catslady said...

Done but I like the idea of stepups and I'm just going to add those so I'm doing sit-ups, step-ups, touch the toes, and air squats. None of those are overly excertive :)

Virginia said...

I prefer using the stairs because its a little easier on the knees!

Melissa said...

I'm done! The kidlets are doing theirs right now.

Glad the step up/stairs works for some of you!

Go, go, go!!!!

Marianne Arkins said...

Steps work for me or I also use my weight bench or a dining room chair. For whatever reason, they don't hurt my knees as badly as squats.

So... yep. Done.

Brandy said...

I decided I like the idea of switching back and forth between the step-ups and the squats, so did that today and everything else! In other words, DONE. *G*

limecello said...

Oooo I like the step up. I'm going to be overly ambitious and use a folding chair today. (Also b/c it's the only thing readily available to me right now as I don't want to move. Hah! Being lazy to work out!) Well that and it's 12:30 am... :\

Jane said...

I just it just before bedtime.