Sunday, February 08, 2009

One of those days...

funny pictures of cats with captions
more animals

I was driving my two girls and two other girls to an Irish dance workshop this afternoon. We got rear-ended while stopped at a red light. I don't know what the driver was thinking since we'd been stopped awhile. Everyone was fine, and my minivan didn't have a scratch. Thank goodness! Our guardian angels must have been paying close attention to us all!

I spent two hours at Irish dance after that. One of my friends, another dancer's mom, helped me cut crafts for a Valentine's party I'll co-chairing on Friday for a group of kids at a church. She was so sweet to offer and really helped me out. I've traced and cut enough hearts this weekend to last me the rest of my life!

But my whole evening has been thrown off a bit so I'm going to call it an early night and will post the contest winner on Monday. That's been the norm lately anyway!

Nighty-night!

11 comments:

limecello said...

Oh gosh - glad that nothing bad happened with the accident, Melissa!

I don't know what it is with drivers... I was rear ended this past summer while I was at a dead stop. (It cost about $5K in damage to my car?) I wasn't that great either.

As for the lolcat... awee

Marianne Arkins said...

yep... only accident I was in, I was stopped at a light and got smacked by some girl oogling a cute guy. She was going about 20 MPH and it totaled my truck.

*sigh*

I'm glad you and YOUR vehicle weren't hurt.

Happy Monday?

Amy said...

Oh, sweetie!!! Pay special attention to how your back and neck feel today because the pain can take 24 hours to show up.

Hope everyone is okay.

Rottie_mom said...

OH sorry to hear that. As Amy said what out for pain it can take a while to show up.

Hope you have a wonderful day!

Cheri2628 said...

I am glad that there was no damage to you or your van. Take it easy today though.

Virginia said...

I have been there to myself. I don't think driver pay attention to what they are doing these days/

catslady said...

Glad everyone is fine and that there was no damage. My daughter just got her car back at the end of last month - unfortunately her accident was her fault because she slid on ice - no one was hurt but the vehicles weren't so lucky (sigh).

Tori Lennox said...

Yikes! I'm glad you guys are okay!

Brandy said...

Goodness! I am glad to hear y'all are okay! Drivers just don't pay enough attention today. Ugh.
I hope you're okay today!

Dru said...

I'm glad that you're okay. Watch out for any delayed pains.

Jane said...

Glad to hear no one was hurt.