Wednesday, March 04, 2009

My New Cover

Here's the cover for my upcoming June release, Dream Date with the Millionaire. This is book #3 of the blinddatebrides.com trilogy. It's the book I was writing when my hands went, well, bad.

I like that they put the Golden Gate Bridge in there. The story is set in San Francisco. Book #2, Blind-date Baby by Fiona Harper, is set in London and has an image of Big Ben on the cover. Book #1, Nine-to-Five Bride by Jennie Adams, is set in Sydney, but I didn't see the Opera House on her cover.

I'm off on a field trip this morning to see The Sound of Music that's being put on by the same company who did the Scrooge musical in December. What are you up to?

11 comments:

housemouse88 said...

I love the cover. Congrats.

Tori Lennox said...

Love the cover!

Virginia said...

I love the cover! I have to do the shopping today and get my hair cut.

Melissa McClone said...

Thanks housemouse, Tori and Virginia!

catslady said...

I love the cover and the idea of the bridge and big ben - I think the third one should have the opera house!

Today was bowling day :)

Brandy said...

The cover is beautiful! Have fun today. We're going to be shopping for a pair of tennies for Son and then RE. (After schoolwork.)

Sarita Leone said...

What a beautiful cover! Congrats!

Spent the day catching up on correspondence. Then I baked bread this afternoon. Yum!

Also managed to get a few thousand words written. All in all, a very productive day.

Hope you enjoyed your field trip. :)

Dru said...

I love the cover. I'm going to see a Broadway musical.

Marianne Arkins said...

Oh man... it's gorgeous!!! When does it release? I have to update your author page!

Jane said...

Lovely cover.

Rottie_mom said...

Love the cover!!! Congrats!