Monday, March 09, 2009

Sleepy

funny pictures of cats with captions
more animals

I'd love to crawl under a quilt right now and go to sleep for another hour. Twice a year, I wished I still lived in Arizona. That's the only smart state in the union. Arizona does not change times the way the rest of the country does.

I can tolerate the change when we fall back. Who wouldn't like an extra hour of sleep? But I loathe when we spring forward now that I've been going to bed at a decent hour and trying to get up earlier to write. I will be dragging all week and grumbling under my breath.

What about you? How do you feel about the time change?

8 comments:

Amy said...

I hate the time changes. It's dumb.

Marianne Arkins said...

Oddly, I'm waking up earlier than usual (today I woke up on my own when the clock read 4:11 a.m. -- 3:11 old time).

And, yeah, I'm with Amy. It's dumb.

Virginia said...

I hate time changes, its screws everything up. I think they should put the time on the spring time and leave it there, so we will have longer day light hours all year.

catslady said...

I don't like it either. I slept in that extra hour but I'm lucky I can do that on most days. but then I can't get to sleep at night - messes with our body cycles lol. Sun up to sun down probably was how it should be but that sure wouldn't work in our world today.

Tori Lennox said...

No offense to Ben Franklin, but I think the time change thing is incredibly stupid and annoying.

Brandy said...

I don't like the time change, at least at this time of year. Like you I don't mind an extra hour of sleep, but to lose sleep? Yeah, no thanks.

Dru said...

ask me tomorrow after I sleep at least 6 hours.

Rottie_mom said...

I hate the time change, Cant we just stick to one time all year long??? It takes me forever to get back in the routine again. Not to mention Nanuchy my terrorX is grouchier than usual. She isn't much of a morning doggy either lol.