Thursday, April 02, 2009

Fourteen Years Ago...

I got married!

Sorry for the totally self-indulgent post. Hubby rarely reads my blog, but I'm telling him to read it today because this LOLcat was selected especially for him!

lolcats - HappyƂ Anniversary!
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

We celebrated last night with a dinner out. My oldest received a gift card to The Spaghetti Factory, her fave restaurant, (along with the most beautiful pair of earrings an 11 year old should have!) for her birthday from my best friend Debbie and offered to take all five of us out to dinner as an anniversary gift since Thursday nights are spent at the Irish dance studio. It was a great time. And though they may know how to push every button and not always mind, hubby and I really have some special kidlets!