Friday, April 03, 2009

TGIF

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

This was me yesterday! We went skiing again. It was freezing with the wind blowing the snow horizontal. The powder was awesome, but after an hour and a half the kids were ready to call it quits. We were all wet. They didn't even ask. Mackenna and Finn were on a chair ahead of us. As they skied off they went to the right. I asked where they were going. I got an, "We're done!"

I called hubby who was working at Timberline Lodge (they have free wi-fi right next to the big fireplace) so he went out to the car to get the ice chest with our lunches inside. Even though we didn't ski that long, it was still a great day. The runs we did get in were very fun.

On the way home, we stopped by The Huckleberry Inn in Government Camp for a little anniversary celebration. Donuts, maple bars and French fries! I fell asleep during the drive. Chaos slept on top of me the entire way. My ski bibs are covered in dog hair!

While hubby took the kids to Irish dance, I planned on working. I gave it my best shot, but see the picture above. That was me so I didn't quite get as much done as I hoped. At least I have a few more days to catchup until Monday's JaNoWriMo check in.

Thanks for all the anniversary wishes! Much appreciated.

Hope you all had a great day!