Saturday, May 02, 2009

Crossfit Challenge Day 91

Sorry for the delay in posting. I spent last night at the ER with Rose. She's doing better, but I didn't get much sleep. I grabbed a couple hours of shuteye before heading to our church to help with First Communion. Needless to say, I'm running on fumes and totally forgot about the blog. Anyway, here you go...

Today do:

91 sit ups, 91 push ups (or sub exercise) and 91 air squats (or step ups.)

Post to comments when you've done it! Remember to break up the reps if you need to!

8 comments:

Dru said...

oh no. I hope Rose is feeling better.{{{Rose}}} {{{Melissa}}}

Sarita Leone said...

Uh oh! I hope Rose is on the mend. I hope you found some time for sleep, too. Sending lots of good thoughts your way!

Marianne Arkins said...

Oh no.. poor you, poor Rose. Hope you're both feeling better!!!

Tori Lennox said...

I hope Rose is feeling much better!

catslady said...

Let us know how everyone is doing when you get a chance - take care!



done

Brandy said...

Oh no! I hope Rose is feeling better and you both get much needed rest. HUGS to both of you!

Jane said...

Glad Rose is feeling better.

Did them.

Anne-Kathrine said...

Oh no hope everything is ok with Rose, ERs are no fun at all!