Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Update from the front

but i wuznt eben neer da vase wen it broek...
see more dog and puppy pictures

The cats continue their battle against Chaos. They've increased their full frontal assaults. A few of these have been without any provocation, leading Chaos to be on ready alert 24/7. Her reflexes continue to improve as do her wide-berthing skills. No direct hits have been made.

The feline troops continue to unite. Two have taken to napping together again. This is the first time in years this has happened.

More updates to follow.

7 comments:

Anne-Kathrine said...

I wasn't able to leave comment on your June 1st post. Lord I hope you June is way better than your May was!!

Oh poor Chaos. I hope they cats start to leave her alone soon. My cats love dogs and will go up purring to any dog we bring into my home. On the other hand they don't like other cats, go figure.

catslady said...

I think the link was missing for yesterday.

I'm surprised that the cats would initiate anything. Usually the dogs want to play and pester the cats who then of course retaliate lol.

Brandy said...

I love your battle updates! So funny! Though I'm sure Chaos doesn't think so! *g*

I hope your hand is healing well and causing no pain.

Have a wonderful day!

Jane said...

Am I naive to think that there will be a truce?

Marianne Arkins said...

Awwww... poor Chaos. And yep, it's the same story here -- only it's just one cat with no claws, so Dakota has it easy.

Dru said...

Poor Chaos! He will prevail.

Virginia said...

Poor Chaos! Sorry I haven't been posting lately, but we found a water leak in our kitchen and are replacing the floor. I think i will put on fresh paint while I have everything torn apart.