Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Lazy Days

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

The last thing I wanted to do this morning was get out of bed. I was so tired, and my eyes were red. (Most likely from the tear-fest after watching Marley and Me on DVD.) I felt as if I'd been hit by a Mack truck. I dragged myself off the couch and into the shower. (It was still too warm to sleep upstairs.) I really wished I'd had nothing to do all day. I've been wishing that a lot lately.

Truth is, I would love to be lazy. I dream about having a lazy day doing nothing. That includes not having to drive anywhere.

So far my laziness remains just that...a dream. Probably a good thing with the length of my To Do list and a proposal to finish, but wouldn't it be nice to do, well, nothing for just one day?

When was the last time you took a day off and were lazy?