Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Danger lurking everywhere!

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

I can so relate! I thought I had everything under control. I printed out my iCal schedule for today. And then when I was least expecting it...

Hubby smelled cat urine in our room. That sent me on a mad search to find it which I did with the kidlets' help. Then hubby said we should clear everything out and make sure there aren't any other spots because he could still smell it. Um, this wasn't on the schedule, but I knew telling him that wasn't going to go over well.

If I was a domestic goddess who kept her bedroom neat, this minor interruption to the day wouldn't have been an issue. A few minutes and I'd be done. I'm now working toward hour three and am still on one side of the room. I'm in the midst of reorganizing a bunch of things and things are even messier than normal so this is a much larger task than I could have envisioned jumping into.

So much for my plans and schedule. This is really not what I needed to be doing today with crafting and writing my priority, but it was either this or chance one of my cats, Spirit, to be put outside for good. I sure hope the ladies at the meeting understand. Just hope I can manage a shower. Right now I'm still in my jammies.

The glamorous life of a romance writer. Ha-ha!