Thursday, October 01, 2009

Bail Out

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

My poor hubby is having to bail me out. He's been measuring and cutting and going way beyond the call of spousal help. Friday is the first day of the girls group my two daughters belong, too. I happen to be in charge of the crafts for four of the age groups. I don't know what I was thinking when I volunteered, but it's only until May. Hubby already said I am not allowed to do this again.

I don't blame him.

You see I just didn't pick simple crafts for the girls to do. I picked very cool, complicated ones. Oh, they'll be fun and look great, but the prep work!!!! Insanity.

My kitchen is full of fleece, my cutting board and my sewing machine. We haven't been able to eat at the table for over two weeks. Our dining room is just as bad with paint, wood plaques, you get the picture. I'm so sick and tired of it I already told the person in charge I wouldn't be back next year, and they really should have two people doing this. That was hubby's suggestion.

I suppose it wouldn't have been so bad if I'd done a lot of the stuff during the summer, except I didn't have a left hand. And I really had no idea I'd be sick for the past week and a half and still trying to recover. Or on deadline August and September. But I've almost got everything together. Thanks to hubby! He really is my hero. Just wonder what he's going to say when I tell him he has to run to JoAnn's yet again for something I forgot to have him buy when he was there last Friday!

Hope you have a great day.