Monday, December 07, 2009

Random Monday

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

Trust the LOLcat on this one!

Big Monday in the McClone house today. My oldest gets braces. She's had a retainer and neck gear for a while waiting for her baby teeth to all fall out. They have so last week she got the spacers. Today she gets the bands. I remember having braces, wearing the neck gear and the little rubber bands. It wasn't fun, but the results and the pain were worth it.

My Christmas decorating is coming along. I'm taking one bin at a time.

Anyone have any ideas on how to kitty proof a Christmas tree? Yoda loves the tree. I have a lot of glass ornaments that I don't want broken. I was thinking of only putting non-breakable ornaments on this year, but the family doesn't like that idea at all. Any suggestions?

Have a good Monday!