Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Hungry

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

I saw this picture and could totally relate. I realized I've yet to eat breakfast!

My hubby is doing the Master Cleanse right now. That's the maple syrup, lemons and cayenne pepper concoction. He wanted me to do it, but I've got too much going on. The two older kidlets are in a drama production this week. There is an all-star swimming meet this weekend. I have to prepare way too many crafts for a meeting next Friday. I need to be all there in the head if you know what I mean.

A friend has done the cleanse, and I would like to give it a try one of these days. Just need to find a time when I don't have a lot going on! That might be a little tough!

Have you ever done a cleanse or a multi-day fast? If so, how was it?