Thursday, January 14, 2010

Revisions

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

My revisions are starting to chase me like the little monster above. Everywhere I turn, I can feel them breathing down my neck. I'm going to spend all of today pounding them out and see how far I can get. I just want to be done so I can write something new!

Thanks for all the birthday wishes for my daughter. She had a great day turning seven. She loves her American Girl doll, Chrissa. She got to go out to eat for dinner at the Old Spaghetti Factory, visit Build-A-Bear and have ice cream cake from Dairy Queen.

I had to laugh at Tori's comment on yesterday's post. Why? We haven't known each other seven years, more like fourteen going on fifteen! Scary, isn't it? I joined an on-line community she belonged to after I got married in 1995. Way back before I had selling any books or having kidlets or blogging!

Have a good day! I'm going to get to work!