Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Well...

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

The tree is still up. I managed to get the laundry folded, but that was it. I forgot until looking at my calendar that I'd scheduled appointments for the kidlets on Monday. Of course, I would do that. First day after deadline. Holiday. Perfect time. Except for still haven't my Christmas tree up!

I'm hoping today I can get it down. Or at least start removing the decorations!

My kitties don't like that deadline time is over. They don't understand why I'm no longer upstairs with them all the time. Not much I can do about that, but they did love the bed covered with folded clothes yesterday. Lots of nap space between the stacks of clothing!

We'll I'd better get busy. The Christmas tree is waiting!

Hope you have a great day!