Thursday, February 18, 2010

Not again!

Funny Pictures - Cat lesson learned
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

Whatever bug I caught last week returned with a vengeance last night. I managed to catch the first round of half-pipe runs, but not the finals. I fell asleep which tells you just how badly I was feeling. The half-pipe was one of my must-see events. Sigh...

Congrats to Shaun White and Scott Lago! Hubby was planning to go to bed early, but stayed up so he could give me a full report. Shaun White is so awesome! Love that he put in that new Tomahawk trick even though he'd already won the gold. Wow! What a champion. Also loved the shout-outs for Kevin Pearce!

When I woke up this morning, I discovered my son is dressed like Shaun White during one of his interviews. Picture plaid button up shirt over white T-shirt. Only difference I'm told is Shaun's shirt was a darker blue. The kidlets want to go to Timberline and snowboard today. At least that was until they took a good look at me. Snowboarding would have to wait. They said I looked worse and asked if I wanted a cup of tea.

Okay, enough sitting up and drinking my nice cup of hot tea they made me. I'm going back to bed now. Talk to you when I'm feeling better.