Monday, February 08, 2010

Super Sunday

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

I didn't move a lot yesterday. I parked myself in a recliner at my parents' house with my proposal. I wrote and watched the Super Bowl with my family. Oh, and ate. My dad bought one of those large Subway sandwiches, made his famous salsa and also made sure we wouldn't run out of his homemade jerky. My mom's been back east with my Aunt and Uncle for a couple of weeks, and my dad's getting a little lonely. How do I know? He drove up to our house on Thursday to spend the day with us!

As for the game, I was happy the Saints was. Nothing against the Colts, but we wanted the Jets to win so New Orleans was due. I also like Drew Brees. Was there anything cuter than him gazing at his one year old son after their game? So sweet!

The commercials were a bit disappointing to me. Talking babies are just plain stupid (and so not fresh), IMHO. All those man/lost manhood commercials just didn't cut it for me. I did think the google.com one was clever since the search terms told a story. And a couple others did make me laugh, but I can't remember which ones at the moment.

Did you watch the game? What did you think about the game and the ads?