Friday, February 26, 2010

Thwump

Funny Pictures of Cats With Captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

The three older cats continue to terrorize Chaos. They've got the thwump down. The attacks are random and not all that frequent. I hate to say it, but I think the dog is getting used to them. Not sure why she at least doesn't bark at the cats or yelp.

Yoda is increasingly getting underfoot. I tend to think this is more kitty-behavior than premeditated assault, but we all have to be more careful, especially on the stairs.

The first 4-H fun match dog show is this weekend. Chaos and Mackenna will be competing. They have fun matches until it's time for the county fair in August. It's a lot of work and memorizing of info, but Mackenna is loving it. I can't wait to see how they do!

I'm reading my AAs (page proofs/galleys) for my September release, Wedding Date with the Best Man. They need to be in early next week so are on the top of my To Do list right now.

What are you up to?