Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Big kitty

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

Yoda is huge. Not quite as big as Tiddles, but he's going to be a big kitty. Think enormous cat paws already and thick tail that's almost as wide as he is around. It looks more like a plume or a skunk's tail. My dad asked me last night if we were sure Yoda was 100% house cat.

Typical busy Wednesday for me only I had to drive hubby to the airport this morning. Flying solo again. I have a feeling this may be standard operating procedure from now on. His boss wanted him to leave last night, but he said no because it was Mackenna's birthday.

Speaking of birthdays, she had a great one. Starbucks (free pastry day) in the morning, a tour of The Candy Factory in Portland, lunch at Wendy's, classes, library visit, dinner at The Old Spaghetti Factory with our family, three cousins, two friends and grandparents and home for cupcakes and presents. Lots of jewelry, makeup, cash, gift cards and books! She was a very happy twelve year old.

Time to stop procrastinating. Better get to my Wednesday before it gets to me!