Friday, March 26, 2010

Friday fun

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

Normally it's one of the cats leaving "presents" like the one mentioned above for us. Not this morning. I woke up to something heaving next to me. Since hubby is out of town, I knew it wasn't him. Turned on the light to find the dog spit up something that kinda looked like a hairball. Ick. As soon as that happened, the cats woke up and everyone wanted to be fed. Of course, it wasn't even close to the time for my alarm clock to go off. Oh, well... More time to write before the kidlets wake up.

This morning I'm excited. I'm going to have breakfast with the good friend Elizabeth Boyle who is in town for a librarians convention. I had to ask my mom to come up and help with the kids this morning since hubby wasn't supposed to be gone, and she gladly agreed. My dad is coming and so are my niece and two nephews.

What does your Friday look like?