Monday, March 15, 2010

No Return Policy

AMITYVILLE PET SHELTER
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

Yoda destroyed the window coverings in our bathroom. Not that I'd want to return him after that, but it's been a real pain.

It's difficult to shower or do much in there without exposing all to the neighbors. Hubby finally tapped them, after I told him about the guy arrested for indecent exposure in his own house, and seeing me using the kids' bathroom instead. I'll have to get new ones, something I've been meaning to do for a couple years now since they were only meant to be temporary.

My proposal is due at the end of the week so I'll be writing, writing, writing. Will try to blog and blog hop, but no promises. I just dropped hubby at the airport. He's spending the week in Dresden, Germany, and I'll be here with the three kidlets, four cats, dog and a Friday deadline. I asked if he wanted to switch. He said no. Smart man!

Hope you're having a good Monday!