Monday, March 29, 2010

Rainy Day

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

This weekend my two girl kidlets decided it was time to share a room. I hope it goes well, and that I don't find love notes as the LOLcat above is writing. When anything happens, the kids write me notes and leave them on the computer. I think they believe it's an anonymous way to talk about something (or tattle) except their handwriting and spelling give their identity away! Some of the notes just crack me up.

The rain is pouring down outside. It's been doing that since last night. Not the greatest start to Spring Break. I haven't checked the temperature up at Timberline yet to see if it's raining or snowing. I think I need my back to heal some more before strapping on a pair of skis.

Hope you have nicer weather were you are!