Thursday, May 06, 2010

Almost Friday

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

Hubby arrives home later tonight. I cannot wait. This traveling of his has gotten old fast, but it's the way things will be from now own so I have to get used to it. This time hasn't been as bad as the others except for missing him. I think we're figuring out a routine. Finally.

But the routine kinda sucks.

I haven't been blogging because I've been too tired. I am now waking up at 5 am. Okay, 5:15 am. I'm not a morning person, but if hubby is away I am so tired when nighttime rolls around I can't write. 'm trying to change my process so I can get it all done before the kidlets wake up. But with a manuscript due on the thirty-first of this month, it's a little stressful. But it was the only way I could think of to get it done!

Not much else to say! Hope you're having a nice Thursday!