Friday, May 28, 2010

Weekend plans

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

Camping this Memorial Day weekend is a far off dream. Maybe someday, but it seems I'm always on deadline at the end of May. Though I didn't let that stop me from skiing last year!

This weekend, I'll be writing, attending Irish dance class and performances and watching a swim meet. It will be busy, but no doubt fun. I only hope the sun peeks out. We've had the coldest May on record this year and so much rain it's time to think about building that ark!

I did have some good writing news to share. A character from my first Silhouette Romance, If the Ring Fits..., Princess Julianna, makes an appearance in the manuscript I'm writing. But she'll be the heroine of my next project! Finally. I've been wanting to write her story for a long time!

I hope you have a wonderful weekend! Any big plans?