Wednesday, June 09, 2010

A little R&R

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

I took some time for some R&R. I did clean the papers off my desk and around the floor, but that was as much work as I could manage. I hadn't realized how tired I was from the writing marathon.

My youngest and I enjoyed a nice nap after lunch. We attended the kidlets' end of the year extravaganza at the school where they take enrichment classes. They loved seeing their friends for one last time until September.

Back home, we watched Galaxy Quest and laughed. I put them to bed and enjoyed the season finale of Glee. A great night all around.

Now it's back to work. My editor should be getting back to me later this week about the book. I have research to do for the next one. And summer camps to enroll the kidlets in! Plus catch up with all my fave blogs!

Hope you have a great day!