Monday, August 09, 2010

Back...sort of

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

My deadlines have been met. Huge sigh of relief. But I'm not putting away my new lingo of dude, rad and sick. Need to be ready in case they want revisions.

I really had fun writing this romance between two snowboarders. It was fun to revisit Jake Porter from Rescued by the Magic of Christmas as well as Sean Hughes my hero in November's Christmas Magic on the Mountain.

But I feel like the LOLcat above. Some things don't make a lot of sense.

I've been sick all week. I really need a vacation. I'd settle for a day off.

But Dog 4-H begins today at the fair. This is where I'll be spending much of my week (every single day) trying to find a quiet place to write my proposal when I'm not supervising dog herdsmanship or kidlets.

Insane.

So what's been going on in your world?