Thursday, September 23, 2010

Random Thursday

funny pictures-I iz ready for ball now?
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

I'm currently writing a romance novel based on a fairy tale. Not Cinderella like in the LOLcat above, but Sleeping Beauty. I went back to some of the original tales, not the Disney version, but it's a little harder than I thought it would be to modernize the tale. I'm still having fun with it!

I do think I've been hanging out at icanhascheezburger too much. Last night I dreamed of a bunch of kittens asleep in my bathroom. It would have made the most perfect LOLcat picture!

I spent today trying to get a few items off my To Do list. All summer, I've been meaning to stop by the church where I taught last year to organize and clean. I just haven't felt good enough. I made myself go today. It's going to take a few more visits to get everything in the shape it should be in.

The cover for my November release is posted under the Coming Soon tab. It resembles Rescued by the Magic of Christmas, except they flipped the direction of the sled and changed the color. No dog, however. I was hoping they'd put Denali, my hero's Siberian Husky in there. Oh, well, it's still a lovely cover.

Remember, if you want to be entered into the contest to post a comment. Each comment gives you an entry so you can up your odds. I'll pick the weekly winner on Sunday. Right now the odds of winning are pretty high since only a handful of people have commented this week! Not that it matters, I'd still have the contest with only one person entered.

Okay, time to write!