Monday, October 04, 2010

A new winner!

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

I wasn't online much last week. Hubby was away so I spent most of my computer time writing, not playing. I also didn't get the book titles typed in so last week's winner, Tiffany, and whoever is today's winner will receive $5 amazon.com ecertificates. Now to see who that is:

Here are your random numbers:

7

Timestamp: 2010-10-04 13:43:32 UTC

The winner of the $5 amazon.com ecert is Dru who commented on my post Teamwork. Dru, please use the contact link to send me your email address so I can get your prize to you.

There are a couple more weeks left in the contest so please enter! Each comment you make gets you and entry. I pick a weekly winner from those who commented that week. At the end of the contest I'll use all the comments to pick the winner of the amazon.com gift certificate.

Hope you had a nice weekend. I did.