Monday, October 18, 2010

Winners!

My contest to celebrate the release of Wedding Date with the Best Man ended last night at midnight. The weekly winner of a $5 Amazon gift certificate is:

Here are your random numbers...

19

Timestamp: 2010-10-18 14:03:59 UTC

Miranda! She won with a comment on yesterday's post, Final day to enter! Miranda, please send me your email via the contact button above.

The winner of the month long contest and a $15 Amazon gift certificate is...

Here are your random numbers:

38

Timestamp: 2010-10-18 14:07:36 UTC

Marianne Arkins! Marianne won with a comment on my post iPhone! Marianne, please send me your email address via the contact button above.

Thanks to everyone who entered. Another contest will start in November. I'm feeling a little better so hope to have all the gift certificates out by the end of the week.

8 comments:

Tori Lennox said...

Congrats, Miranda and Marianne!!!

Marianne Arkins said...

Awww... thanks. And I'm glad you're feeling better!!

Dru said...

Congrats to all the winners

Brandy said...

Congratulations Miranda and Marianne!

Jane said...

Congrats to the winners.

мιяαи∂α♥ said...

Thank you very much Melissa !! (:

☪Dreamstar said...

Congrats to everyone!

Student Accomodation said...

Congrats "Miranda and Marianne". I hope you got a good gift and enjoyed the contest.