Thursday, November 18, 2010

A new spin on my day

funny pictures-BUFORD HAD EXPECTED THE ARRIVAL OF MONDAY TO BE AS DREARY AS ALL THOSE PREVIOUS, UNTIL THE ALIEN ABDUCTION OF THE DOG PUT A WHOLE DIFFERENT SPIN ON THE DAY.
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

Revisions for the manuscript I sent off on Sunday arrived in my inbox. The proposal I've been researching goes on hold while I dive back into the Sleeping Beauty book!

I'm printing out the Not-So-Perfect Princess manuscript and the revision letter now. What are you up to?

3 comments:

Brandy said...

I'm sure that you'll do a wonderful job with the revisions!
We're heading out for a homeschool event and then MA class. It's going to be a looong day. *g*

I hope you're having a terrific day!

Jane said...

I'm just waiting for this headache to go away. Hopefully the aspirin will kick in soon.

Dru said...

Not much going on my end of the world. I can't wait for the city to look like Christmas.