Saturday, January 29, 2011

Two Links and a Clip

funny pictures - i. wuv. dis.
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

I thought I'd post some of the things I ran across this week on the Internet that I enjoyed reading/watching.

The first is this article about Scott Lang, a college basketball coach of a small school, who died of a heart attack. I don't follow basketball, but this is a great read about the kind of coach parents would love to have working with their kids no matter what the sport.

The second one is here on Fox News and is about an American Idol contestant. I haven't watched the show yet this season, but this news article caught my attention. Chris Medina's fiancee suffered a traumatic brain injury two months before their wedding. Make sure you watch the video. You might want to have a tissue handy. The three AI judges warmed my heart when they asked to meet the fiancee. Chris is a real life romance hero. He can also sing!

The third isn't a link, but a YouTube clip from CBS about Stanford Football player Owen Marecic. Seems like a really great and talented kid. And I'm not just saying that because I'm an alumni.



Hope you have a nice Saturday! I plan to make up all the pages I missed due to an out of town hubby this week (his plane arrives a little after noon today) and two sick kidlets!