Friday, January 14, 2011

Whoa

funny pictures - Balance fail...  ...becomes chin-scratch win
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

My balance was off last night. Not as quite as bad as the LOLcat above, but the room was spinning and I was so light-headed. I thought I was going to pass out. It's the same thing that happened to two of the kidlets earlier this week. Must be a virus going around. The runny nose and icky feeling hit me again on Wednesday. I want snow, but I'd love if these winter cold germs would go away!

Luckily it didn't hit until after the birthday celebration and we were back home after dinner at Old Spaghetti Factory and a visit to Build-A-Bear.

Rose had a great birthday loves the 2011 American Girl she received. Kanani is from Hawaii. Very pretty doll. Though I'm a little worried about how all that long doll hair will look in a few months.

I ended up spending the rest of the evening flat on my back with my eyes closed. Of course, that meant the writing I was counting on getting done didn't happen. This dizziness only lasted one day for my son and two days for my oldest. Hoping last night was it for me. I have too much running around and writing to get done today!

Hope you have a great Friday!