Sunday, February 13, 2011

Shameless Self-Promotion Time


I have a book out right now, a Harlequin Romance titled Expecting Royal Twins! If you've read this blog for any length of time, you know I don't do much promo, but I decided to dip my big toe into the water with this book. Last week was the launch party for my virtual book tour.

Each stop on the virtual book tour will be a little different. Some are interview formats. Others are posts I wrote based on topics suggested by blog owners. At least one has nothing to do with writing or my book at all!

I'm running a contest with the tour. One commenter will win a $20 amazon.com gift card. Just comment and you'll be entered. You can comment at one book tour stop for one entry or at each of the stops for ten. It's up to you!

Here's my virtual book tour itinerary:

February 11: Launch Party at Goddess Fish Party Pavilion
February 14: Hearticles
February 15: Grace Elliot- gripping historical romance
February 17: Book Junkie
February 21: Romance That's Out of This World
February 22: My Eclectic Bookshelf
February 24: The Heart of Romance
February 25: Sandra's Blog
February 28: Me, My Muse and I
March 1: Ryshia Kennie's - Once Upon A Time...

When I'm going to be blogging at a tour stop, I'll stick a link here with the topic so it'll be easy to find me. You can also find the list of where I'll be on my News page. I'll update the links to the exact posts once I have them.

I posted the book's Romantic Times review on my News page, but I can't remember if I posted it here on the blog so here it is. My apologies if I've already put it here. This is what the reviewer had to say:

EXPECTING ROYAL TWINS! (4) by Melissa McClone: Nikola Kresimir, crown prince of Vernonia, arrives at the North Carolina garage where Isabel Poussard works as an auto mechanic. The Balkan prince shocks Izzy by informing her that she is really a princess from Vernonia and his child bride. Niko takes her to Vernonia to reclaim her title and fortune, and to annul their marriage so he can marry another princess. McClone tells a fast-paced, fun tale in a way that makes the lost-princess plot seem surprisingly fresh. War-weary Niko comes across as an insightful character who holds a true respect for Izzy’s tough, working-class values.

Reviewed By: Roseann Marlett
Okay, self-promo over.