Thursday, April 28, 2011

Another birthday!

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

Today is my son eleventh birthday! He's so excited. He told me last night I didn't have to wrap his presents if I wasn't feeling up to it. (I'm fighting allergies or maybe a cold.) I told him if worse came to worse his dad would wrap them. I'm just so relieved I did the birthday shopping last week instead of waiting until this week!

This is the kidlet who is so easy to buy for. He loves Legos, DS games, action figures and weapons (Nerf guns, water guns, swords). He's also a big Star Wars fan like his mom which makes shopping for him even more fun for me.

He didn't want a party. Instead, he wants to go to Seattle. Seeing the Star Wars Exhibit was tops on his list until we realized we'd already seen it here in Portland. It was a couple of years ago, but when I asked him what he remembered he could describe most of the exhibition in detail so we're going to skip that. We're going to go to the top of the Space Needle. Not sure when we'll squeeze a trip up north for the day, but it's now on the To Do list!

A birthday celebration today, the royal wedding tomorrow! I want to watch, how about you?