Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Romance Writers of America NYC Conference!

I'm here! Checked in at the Marriott Marquis Hotel at Times Square. Not a lot of time today to get caught up on blogging. The internet at my other hotel just came back on late last night, but by then I was too tired after another full day of sightseeing and ballet. This morning was all about packing to transfer hotels.

In less than an hour, I'll be at the big booksigning. All proceeds support literacy. Hundreds of authors. Readers are already lined up outside the hotel, including my friend Dru! Now that's dedication. But romance readers are a loyal bunch.

Not much else to say. Today was a much needed quiet and slow down time for me. It's been nice not to have a little time alone. There hasn't been much of that lately! I'm looking forward to some adult conversation, too!

What have you been up to?