Friday, July 22, 2011

Book and Contest

I had to laugh when I saw this LOLcat. Eye of the Tiger is one of the family's fave songs to play on their Wii game!

Today's virtual book tour stop is at Books R Us. I'm talking about the idea behind Not-So-Perfect Princess. There's also a review. (She didn't like Enrique!) Hope to see you here.

I'm focused on finishing the proposal. Doing the bare minimum everywhere else. Wish I could just stay home for the next three days and write, but that's not possible so I'm bringing my writing with me wherever I go. It's amazing how all those short chunks of time add up!

Wish I had something fun or unusual to report on, but it's been all about the book! Anything going on in your life?

Don't forget I'm running a contest on this blog in addition to the book tour. Ten books of your choice from a list or pictures. My box of books from the RWA conference just arrived, plus I had some leftovers from the big book giveaway earlier this year. Lots to choose from so make sure you comment here, in addition to the tour stop.