Saturday, July 23, 2011

Dog Show and Writing

funny pictures - There was a reason Greg woke up in a cold sweat every morning.
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

No where to follow me today! I'm taking a one day break before three more stops and then I'll be done with the book tour. Tomorrow's is an extra I added in on my own after being invited.

I've already been to a dog show this morning. Hurried home to get some writing in. I'll head back for more in the afternoon.

The proposal is coming along. A good thing since I have to send it off on Monday. Spirit has been my constant companion the past two days. When I went downstairs for a little while last night, she came down crying. She wanted me back upstairs with her. It was so cute!

That's about all I have. The book is calling! What are you doing this weekend?