Monday, July 18, 2011

Princesses and kitties

Funny Pictures - Cute Kittens
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

I'm back on my virtual book tour this week. Today I'm at Me, My Muse and I visiting with Jennifer Shirk. I'm talking about writing princess romances! Join me here. Be sure to comment to be entered to win the $20 Amazon gift card.

This past week, my oldest spent some time with my sister and her family. They live on acreage out in the country. Mackenna found a kitty. (There are lots of stray cats around there so this is not a rare event.) She decided she had to keep the kitty and spent much time on the phone with us trying to convince us we needed another cat. She sent us pictures. She persevered.

In the end she wasn't allowed to keep it. Hubby put his foot down. But I felt bad. I know what it's like to really want an animal of your own. Especially a cute little kitten.

I spent the weekend writing and trying to catch up. I didn't get as much done as I thought I would, but I'm very pleased with how the proposal is coming along! This is going to be such a fun story!

How was your weekend?