Sunday, July 31, 2011

Win Prizes at the Blogfest!

Today I'm participating in the Long and Short Reviews' 4th Anniversary Blogfest with several other authors.


This is a neat celebration with really cool prizes. How cool?

Grand prize: Winner’s choice of either a B&W Nook/WiFi Kindle/ $150 Amazon or B&N Gift Card

Other prizes: Several small Gift Cards and prizes to be awarded throughout thw day.

It's easy to enter. Every comment left on the posts earns an entry. So the more you comment, the more chances you have to win. I've got three posts that will be going up throughout the day along with those from the other authors participating so there will be plenty of places for you to comment/enter. I hope to see you there!

Don't forget to comment here to be entered in my website contest. The winner will be announced tomorrow, August 1st. I'm giving away 10 books from the stash I have from RWA Nationals in NYC! It's your choice of titles, plus I have some left over from the last time I did this so lots to pick from so don't miss out!