Saturday, August 13, 2011

Fair Day 5

Funny Pictures - Cute Kittens
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

It was a long day at the fair yesterday. I left home with my daughter a little after 8 am. She didn't get home until 11:30 pm or so. Hubby took over around 5 pm last night which was very sweet of him.

She and Chaos did great in Rally. They scored 96 points and won a blue ribbon. Mackenna was so excited! And Chaos...well, she's still sound asleep. Hubby videotaped it for me so I can watch!

While they were at the Fair, my youngest and I took care of the dogs my oldest is dog sitting since she couldn't leave. The two were so happy to see us. We hung out a while to keep them company. Later on when we headed over there to put them to bed, they were so darn cute. They wanted a little love then got right in their kennels.

We don't have to be over to the fair until this afternoon. It'll be a little more low key. Rose is competing in Pee-Wees. And then she and Mackenna are competing in the costume division. That is if they can pull their costumes together in time! It should be interesting.