Sunday, August 21, 2011

Off and Table

funny pictures - These words you shout, "OFF" and "TABLE," what do they mean?
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

I've been away from home since Thursday. Although I've been surrounded by dogs, in particular Norwegian Elkhounds, I haven't forgotten about my feline furbabies at home. This picture really makes me think of Rocket who has decided the dining room table belongs to him. I've had to keep a pad on it because of him. Face it, who wants to eat off a table that a cat calls his bed?

The dog show continues to go well. Mackenna handled Astra again to another major win in Winner's Bitch. They received Best Opposite in the Breed ring. She didn't have as good of luck with Chaos in Jr. Showmanship, but she had fun which is all that matters.

This is the first dog show were we've spent the weekend away from home. Having so many other Elkhound owners and breeders around has been so much fun. We've met some great people and their dogs. We're learning so much. Of course, the "we need a puppy" cries are getting louder from my girls!

Rose is really ready to start showing. She'll be old enough for both 4-H and Jr. Showmanship. All she needs is a...dog!

Today is the last day of the show, and we'll be driving home. What are you up to?