Saturday, August 06, 2011

Soccer Book

Funny Pictures - Cyoot Kitteh
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

I love commercials that tell a story and the Nike ad below is a great one!

It's also a perfect peek into the life of my current hero, pro soccer player, Ryland James. Okay, he's American, but he was plucked from the US Development Academy to play in Europe though I have him playing for Manchester United not Arsenal. Of course, he could never play for Holland, but he's on the roster of US Men's National Team in the book.



I've been having fun with this book. I've had to create some fictional MLS teams. How do the Phoenix Fuego and the Indianapolis Rage sound to you?

Today will be another writing day and trying to deal with contest stuff. I need to get everything figured out and sent before 4H dogs at county fair starts or it's not going to happen a couple of weeks.

Enjoy your weekend!