Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Here

funny pictures - I'm here.  You can stop looking now.
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

This LOLcat describes Yoda to a T! Everyday he disappears for his nap. I know he's in the house, but the question is where. Sometimes we can find him. Other times, we have no idea where he sleeps.

We did, however, discover one of his newest hiding spots on Monday. The kids' curriculum from K12 comes in these perfect cat sized boxes.

My son tripped over one of them. A blur of black fur shot out of it. None of us had any idea Yoda had been in there. But he wasn't that scared. He ended up back in his box a few minutes later and hubby took this picture.

We managed our first full day of homeschooling. The kidlets got everything completed, but it took until 3:30. I hope today goes not only smoother, but quicker. I have so many words to write it's a bit overwhelming. But this is par for the course right before a book is due. At least that's what I keep telling myself.

Speaking of the manuscript, I found another song for the book soundtrack. I heard this last week on the radio. It's perfect for my professional soccer player hero! No video, but you can hear it:



Time to write! I really don't want my panic to turn into complete freaking out with Monday's deadline ahead. Oh, and thanks for all the well wishes for Spirit. She's feeling better, just wish she'd get better!