Friday, September 16, 2011

New Cover!

Funny Pictures - Cute Kittens
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

I can so relate to the little guy above. My manuscript is due on Monday and I'm clinging to my keyboard trying to get it ready.

Not much to say except I'm writing. Pretty boring, huh?

But I did receive something in my inbox yesterday. The hi-res copy of my cover for my upcoming November release, Firefighter Under the Mistletoe. I posted a low-res, snagged from Amazon on on my Facebook author/book page (where I post all news first!) a couple of weeks ago, but this one is better.


This is the third book in my unofficial Hood Hamlet series. The heroine, Leanne Thomas, has been in the first two books as well as the eHarlequin free on-line read, Snow-Kissed Reunion. She's a paramedic and volunteer mountain rescuer. The hero, Christian, is a Hood Hamlet firefighter. I really enjoyed writing this story. I can't wait to hear what people think.

The working title was Christmas Magic in Hood Hamlet to go with the first two books in the series: Rescued by the Magic of Christmas and Christmas Magic on the Mountain. They picked the new title to play up the firefighter angle. The cover is also different than the sleigh rides on the first two books, again focusing on the firefighter. I hope that means firefighters are popular with romance readers!

Happy Friday! I'll be honest though I with it were Tuesday so I'd have more time to write!