Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Random Tuesday

funny pictures - Littol sleep aid.
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

So cute and very true! This LOLcat reminds me so much of Smalls. She purred so loudly. It's what I went to sleep and woke up hearing. And I can actually type that without crying so progress there!

The kidlets love the new facility where the school moved to. The classrooms are big, everything is on one level in one building. Nice and new equipment, too. An excellent first day. Today we add more subjects to our home schedule. Wish me luck!

I'm plugging along on the book. Still behind, but trying to get caught up.

We may have turned a corner with Spirit. She is acting more like herself, but still sick. I spoke with the vet yesterday. Fingers crossed things are starting to act more like they showed!

I've been trying to figure out what new shows I want to watch. Sing-Off is top on the list. Others I may try: Terra Nova and Person of Interest. Any you plan on watching or think I should check out?

Time to get writing! Have a great day.