Friday, September 30, 2011

Writer Retreat

funny pictures - I'll take my breakfast in bed at 8:00.  And make sure my orange juice is fresh squeezed this time.
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

This little kitty cat knows exactly how it should work! Though if you're going to have breakfast in bed, you might as well sleep in a little later than 8 o'clock. Not that I ever get that opportunity!

This weekend will be the perfect time though to sleep in a little. I'm heading to the Oregon Coast with two writer friends. We've rented a house two blocks from the beach. It has ocean views from both levels. To say I'm excited is putting it mildly.

We're leaving in less than two hours. Time to drive over there, have lunch, visit, maybe hit the outlet mall before check-in time.

We're all bringing snacks. Surprise, surprise, but my biggest contribution is chocolate! Though I'm also purchased other stuff. We decided to eat our meals out. All of us are moms. We don't want to have to cook and clean this weekend.

I'm bringing the Michael Hauge DVD I purchased in New York. Another writer is has another one. On the drive, we'll be listening to workshops from the conference in New York! So we're going to try to get some writing craft during the weekend. I'm sure we'll be brainstorming ideas and plots, too.

Well, I still need to clean the minivan so I'd better get busy! Hope you have a great Friday!