Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Fashion Fun with Scarves

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

My friend Tiffany posted this YouTube video on her Facebook Wall. It caught my eye when I saw it on my newsfeed. Fashion is something I research for books, not for myself. But this was cool. I have a couple scarves and will definitely try wearing them differently after watching this. The video is a quick (approx. 4 minutes) showing 25 different ways to wear a scarf.



If you're like me and need more instruction than what's above, you can check out the companion videos that go with each of the 25 ways of wearing a scarf. She tells you the best kind of scarf to use and then tells you how to tie them.

Here's Companion Video #1:



Here's Companion Video #2:



Here's Companion Video #3:



Here's Companion Video #4:



Have fun scarf tying! And possibly buying!