Monday, October 17, 2011

Halloween Prep

funny pictures - And While You're At It Where the Hell is My Lightsaber?
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

When I saw this LOLcat, all I could think was Yoda, my black cat, would look so cute in a Darth Vader Costume!

Halloween is getting closer1 Yesterday as I revised the soccer book (serious cutting and writing a new chapter), the family decorated the house for Halloween. The lights are hung outside and stuck into the ground along the edge of the lawn. The tombstones are also up and a few other things.

We've already been "booed" in the neighborhood. That means someone rings your doorbell, but when you open it all you find is a bag of Halloween candy with a Boo note. Of course, the candy hubby bought is almost gone already. I need to buy the candy we'll pass out on Halloween night. We have over a hundred or so trick or treaters each year.

I heard about a pumpkin patch that sounds really cool. I'm just hoping for a break in the weather. Would rather be tromping around when it was dry.

Have you started getting ready for Halloween?